EATING DISORDERS TREATMENT
- INDIVIDUAL AND FAMILY PSYCHOTHERAPY for the treatment of Anorexia, Bulimia, Binge Eating, anxiety, depression, etc. $175 per session
- COMPREHENSIVE LEVEL OF CARE EVALUATION a detailed biopsychosocial interview to help determine the extent of the disorder and to suggest a treatment plan $250
- NUTRITIONAL COUNSELING & EDUCATION including Metabolic Testing, individually tailored plans and supervised meals. $150 per session
- WEEKLY EATING DISORDER TREATMENT & SUPPORT GROUPS for a variety of ages and genders $75 per session
- MAUDSLEY METHOD or FAMILY BASED TREATMENT: for weight restoration aimed at children and adolescents with anorexia, emphasizing the role of the parents who lead the re-feeding process with the support of a specially trained family therapist $200 per family session
- EMDR (Eye Movement Desensitization & Reprocessing) to gently and effectively address trauma & related symptoms $200 per 90 min session
- HYPNOTHERAPY $200 per session for smoking cessation and other issues. Virtual Gastric Band (VGB), also called Gastric Band Hypnosis (GBH) is $1,150 for a month’s worth of sessions.
TARGETED INTENSIVE OUTPATIENT PROGRAMS (IOP)
IOP programs are best suited for those who are stepping down from a residential, hospital or partial hospitalization program and/or those for whom a patchwork of outpatient services have not been enough to effect meaningful improvement. IOP Program stays are usually 6-10 weeks and include:
- Treatment Groups: These may include Art or Music Therapy, Psychotherapy, Yoga, Alternate Coping Skills, Nutrition Education, Family Dynamics, Relapse Prevention, etc.
- One Daily Supervised Meal with Meal Support Therapy following each meal
- Family and/or Individual Psychotherapy: Required while in IOP, if one is not already in treatment with an outside provider, we can provide this or offer trusted referrals
- Multiple Family Group Meetings/Education Seminars
- Collaboration with existing outpatient teams
IOP is $350 per night but subject to ad hoc or single case agreements with various managed care companies. Please call for more specific information.